Please Support our Work
Your gifts enable us to provide programs and services that help girls and boys improve self-esteem and critical thinking, and promote health and well-being – even help save lives.
Your financial support of Beyond Images allows us to offer the curriculum at no cost and to develop new materials. We hope, with your help, to be able to expand Beyond Images to Grades 1 to 3.
Donations to NEDIC also make it possible for us to provide the following:
- Information, support and referrals to individuals affected by eating disorders
- Brochures, manuals and awareness posters
- Body image and self-esteem workshops for students and community groups
- Education and training sessions for teachers and health professionals
- Eating disorder prevention and awareness campaigns
NEDIC is committed to providing free support and referrals and free or low-cost materials and services where possible.
Donations of $20 or more are eligible for a tax receipt.
Here are three ways you can support NEDIC today:
1. Make your safe and secure online donation here
2. Mail your cheque or money order, payable to NEDIC, to:
National Eating Disorder Information Centre
200 Elizabeth Street ES 7-421
Toronto, ON M5G 2C4
3. Call us directly at 416-340-4156 or 1-866-633-4220
to donate using your credit card.