Beyond Images was revised most recently for 2022. The curriculum is available in French as Au-delà de l’image.
- Beyond Images for Eating Disorder Prevention (PDF)
Access the tip sheets:
- Body Image and Self-Esteem Backgrounder for Teachers (PDF)
- Confronting Body-Based Harassment: Tip Sheet for Teachers (PDF)
- Feeling Good about our Bodies and Our Selves: Tip Sheet for Students (PDF)
- Promoting Positive Body-Images among Students: Tip Sheet for Teachers (PDF)
NEDIC has created a series of webinars with Heather Thompson and Helen Vlachoyannacos, educators and authors of the Beyond Images curriculum. Intended for educators and other professionals who work with youth, the webinars delve into what body image and self-esteem are and how educators can teach these subjects given that they may have their own complex feelings around their bodies, as well as examining the curriculum in greater detail.
- Beyond Images: An introduction to the curriculum
You can always send us an email if you have any questions about Beyond Images.